We are a group of volunteers who has had amazing support from our community. All the volunteers who give up their time, also donations of food and money from so many individuals and organisations. If you are able to donate money, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you our bank details. In relation to food donations, these are always welcome.
WHERE TO DONATE:
- Chapman’s Butchers – there’s a blue crate on the floor
- Goonhavern Londis
- The back of the memorial hall (every Mon 9-10am, Tues 9-11am, Thurs 9-11am)
WHAT TO DONATE:
- Dried goods (cereal, pasta, noodles, rice etc)
- Tinned food (soup, veggies, meat, beans, tomatoes, tuna etc)
- Snacks (biscuits, crackers, crisps etc)
- Staples (tea, coffee, sugar, flour, long life milk etc)
- Anything with a long shelf-life
WHAT NOT TO DONATE:
- Fresh food or anything with a short shelf-life
- Bread (we usually have lots of this)
Thanks in advance, you wonderful lot!