Isolating but not isolated
Perran Community Support group was formed in early 2020 by a group of local residents who came together to volunteer their time to help support people in the community who were isolated due to the Coronavirus situation and needed some help.
If you already have a support network of friends and family nearby, please turn to them to ask them to help you – particularly with supermarket shopping if possible.
If this is not an option for you, please click here for the details, of local businesses with home delivery to those in isolation. Any supplies will be left by your door so that there is no physical contact.
- Click here for Details on How It’s Working
You may need help with something else. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We can step in to help with deliveries, collecting prescriptions or other important local errands.
Please feel free to ask for help at any time. We want to make sure you have all the essentials you need to stay at home and be comfortable, safe and healthy.
Help support those in need
In cases where people can’t afford necessities, we have a growing fund from donations:
- Our Crowdfunder.co.uk page.
- Our Facebook Fundraiser.
- Bank Details – Email firstname.lastname@example.org and Rory will send you the bank details for a bank transfer (BACS).
- Cheque – Email email@example.com and Rory will send you the address to send a cheque to, that he will post to the bank account we have for this.
Funds raised will go to those who are identified, by the Isolation Community Support Group as needing financial help to get food and other such necessities (eg toiletries).
Become a Volunteer?
- Email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org